Please prepare your poster using the template below:
Poster template (PPTX)
Posters will be displayed electronically on full HD LED screens and files need to be uploaded in advance.
Please send us your poster file before October 19 using one of options below:
- If the size of your file is below 35 MB, please send it as an email attachment to the email@example.com address.
- If the size exceeds 35 MB, please share your file using Google Drive, Dropbox or other cloud services with the email address of the conference firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it to our address using a file sender application, e.g. WeTransfer.
- If none of the above works, or if you have any questions, please contact us by email and we will provide extra assistance.
Contribution to the iCBEI is open now! Scientific abstracts are warmly welcomed on the following topics:
- bioprinting, biotechnolgy
- medical robotics
- simulation education, surgery planning and operational medicine
- healthcare software development, healthcare ai, big data
- neurorehabilitation, human-machine interface
- medical materials technology
The submission is possible after registration.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
All accepted abstracts will be reported in the Conference Abstract Book with an ISBN number.
200-250 words, which is approximately 1 page abstract on the provided template.
All abstracts have to be divided to 4 parts, including: Introduction, Material & Methods, Results, Discussion.
Further formal requirements are highlighted in the given template: